Mark Your Calendars
International Respect for Chickens Day May 4th get involved
- Write a letter/op-ed to the editor
- Get on a talk radio show
- Table at your local mall
- Arrange a library display/video presentation
- Have a Respect for Chickens Day celebration at your school
- Have a What Wings Are For discussion at your school (see below)
- Leaflet at a busy street corner/your local university
- Have a We-Don’t Eat-Our-Friends Vegan Party!
- Show the movie Chicken Run!
- Start an around-the-water-cooler talk about chickens
- Run a display ad in your local paper/post a billboard in your town
- Send a Press Release to your local Media & invite them to join you