Sunday, November 19, 2006

Now Here's a Surprise

Sunday afternoon finds me over at Laurie's place looking for that little something to dissipate my factured energies. Er, um, hide out from the decisions that I need to be making soon. Anyway, there I am passively enjoying Laurie's life instead of living my own and getting sucked into those silly get to know yourself quizzes.

I know that you will be just as shocked as I am about the results of this one:




Your Element Is Fire



Your passion and emotion are as obvious as the brightest flame.

You make sparks fly, and your passion always has the potential to burst out.



You are exciting and creative - and completely unpredictable.

You sometimes exercise control, and sometimes you let yourself go.



Friends describe you as sensitive, spirited, and compulsive.

Bright and blazing with intensity, you seem mysterious and moody to many.



Amazing, isn't it?
|