Thursday, August 19, 2004

AMAZING Coincidence Theory

Summer in the Flathead Valley is a wonderful magical thing if you can find a way to avoid the traffic and the construction. This summer has been more difficult than most because we have been under siege by battillions of cranes, backhoes, gravel trucks and other mysterious looking heavy equipment. I don't know what effect this has had on the tourist season if any,only that there were days that the summer sirens seemed endless.

Daylight arrives early and stays until almost eleven p.m., time to catch up on all the sunlight that didn't show up during the previous six months. There is so much to do cleaning up from last winter and getting ready for the next one that any time not spent outside feels like a loss.

That explains why I didn't see Fahreneit 9/11. It really is possible to feel guilty about not hiking and swimming! I haven't talked to anyone who has seen it either, but rest assured I am told that it is Lies! all Lies!

I don't know when the movie left the theaters here; I only know a lot of people who are very frightened about having their illusions challenged.

Doubters need only reference http://www.911citizenswatch.org/ or cooperative research.org to start feeling like they're in dire need of a tin foil hat. I felt like that, often wondering what the unabomber was trying to say but too lazy to search for a condensed non explosive letter until the handsome gentleman at Cosmic Iguana convinced me that it might really be a case of the coincidence theory.

This is worth a read even if his sources are lame because they have been backed up in some very credible ways elsewhere. Here is a warning and a challenge from the comment section:

Chilling reading.

If anyone has any good rebuttals of the sources, I'll link to those as well, and I think it would be a good idea for this site to do the same - there's nothing wrong with the truth. So far I've not seen any of this knocked back.



Won't somebody please disprove these AMAZING coincidences?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home