Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Need To Know About Katrina

Critical Stuff

FEMA FAQ's


Missing Persons

Floods, insurance, more.

This is going to affect us all in some way or another, even granny who is sincerely hoping that the man who made her a parent had the good sense to hitch his home to his wheels and get the hell out of the way even if he thinks I'm an idiot for worrying about it.

Then there is the family business I've been locked into practically forever that must take place far away next week. Note to my far off friends and family, if you need to get sick or die or anything else that requires my physical presence please be considerate enough to remember that this trip was already going to cost more than I could spend, but Holy oil price, Batman!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home