Saturday, July 16, 2005

In My Little Town

I don't read the local paper or listen to Stoke's radio station, but I do have friends in common with him and hear some very funny things about him. Then I read things like this and this and he sounds a lot more like the description I hear when I'm not listening to one of his friends.

My personal opinion is that he is a publicity seeking opportunist who doesn't think his actions are harmful. It's all a game to drive up the price for the postage-sized lot his radio station is located on. That is my personal opinion about him, his listeners are another story--they really do feel victimized when they don't get to have all the shots.

Incidentally, David Niewart and Wulfgar are both plugging "The Fire Next Time" . I don't get PBS on my decrepit television, so I won't be watching. Would somebody let me know if this show speaks the unspeakable about a significant portion of the burned land belonging to Plum Creek Timber Company?

The environmentalists did not prevent Plum Creek from managing their private land well enough to avoid the fires. Does anybody know who the funders of Montanan's for Multiple Use are anyway?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home