Thursday, June 16, 2005

Letterman Asks Clinton About Downing Street Memo

Bill wimps.

"We are where we are" "No matter what you think about it you should want it to work."

"They are dying in greater numbers than we are."

Yeah Bill, I've seen chunks of people all over the place.

"It's not Viet Nam."

"The American people should not give up, it could still work."


So, President Clinton, what does it look like when it works?

How many more soldiers do we sacrifice on this fools errand?

How many innocent Iraqis are we willing to kill to get some that weren't bothering us before we took over their home?

How long must they wait for safe water and reliable electricity?

Do we keep going until this country is bankrupt? That reminds me of something I've wondered about for quite a while, who is keeping track of the tsunami money?

I've heard things aren't going too quickly, but the indiginent peoples are being displaced from the coastline to make room for fancy tourist traps.

No, I am not surprised at all. I remember when Junior Bush shook all the school kids down for money to send to Afghanistan and then turned around and illegally diverted $700 million dollars to start the Iraq war.


I am appalled that either you or Hillary could defend such morally reprehensible behavior. Do not expect me to vote for her.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home