Monday, May 23, 2005

Letting Loose on Left in the West

It was a rant! Sure I held back, I hate to give the impression that I'm in love with the sound of my own keys tapping away. Somebody else needs to express their opinions about this.

The thing is that I don't think that Max Bauchus is entitled to run for his spot again even if he did give a great speech the other day. He isn't any more entitled to that than Bu$h'$ extremists are entitled to an easy walk to the bench.

I would like everybody to put your own Congresspeople under the spotlight. I saw clips of Lieberman licking George Allen's boots on George Stephanopolis's show today and I agree with the fixer, can't we get a Democrat on those shows? Could we at least try to find somebody with a pulse who doesn't spout Cokie Robert's explanation of compromise?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home