Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Guess I'm A Nazi Bitch

I am having something of an identity crisis lately. It started a while back when I found out I wasn't a Christian because I don't hate well enough and I would rather stay out of other people's business unless they want me to be in it.

I shop conciously, recycle everything, donate my time to my community, I always stop when I see someone stranded on the road, and I try my darndest to live the way I believe my friend Jesus Christ would want me to. I tried to be a real Christian, but James Dobson and Pat Robertson own God now and they don't like the way I do it. It wasn't easy to accept the idea that I can't be a Christian anymore, I don't know how I can accept Senator Santorum's idea of my new alliance.

My voice was one who decried the Republican plan to nuke the Constitution so they can stick my kids and grandkids with corporate owned crackpot activist judges. Senator Rick Santorum didn't just compare some other Senators with Adolph Hitler, he compared me to Adolph Hitler.

I'm kind to animals, I feel guilty when I kill a bug instead of setting it free and I cannot imagine hurting another human being. Senator Rick Santorum compared me to Adolph Hitler so I must be a Nazi Bitch.

I'm so confused.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home