Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Booty Call Or Clown Show?

Both of my regular readers probably noticed that my sitemeter moved over the weekend, that was mostly but not completely because of Isn't She Lovely.

Looking at the details, I've begun to understand that I might be loved or feared or admired or something all together different. I don't have a clue what it might be, only that something here (I don't know what) is way more popular now than it was when it was brand new.

I tried to be non chalant about the whole thing but I can't pretend anymore. I am no longer able to control my fierce codependence. I must know what to think of myself now, does anybody know who's Linking This?
|

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon said...

Fifty-one years ago Herman James, a Tennessee mountain man, was drafted by the US Army.

Must be that post. Folks are looking for more reasons not to go! The Marine Corps never issued me one of those Iraqi Gas Masks, but maybe they do now!:)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home