Monday, January 03, 2005

Auto Insurance Prisoners

A few years ago the legislature thought that it would be a good thing for insurance companies to be able to use credit scoring to set their rates. Did you know that Montana is dragging the bottom of the wage scale, there are plenty of people who work full time for under ten grand a year?

My insurance went up fourty per cent last year without warning or explanation. I tried to find out why, but the Indians who answer the phones can't tell me and I can't even tell you if they even understand what I want to know.

I'm a very low income person who can no longer access the free market to find a better deal because of some late utility and medical bills. What are the chances the Republicans would throw a hissy fit if we tried to revert the system to an even playing field?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home