Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Draft Howard

Howard Dean puts people before special interests, something that has not been happening with our entrenched party leadership. The results have been catastrophic for our country and the planet at large. We can get back on the right track. Sign the petition to draft Dr. Dean for the Democratic party chairman.

It's time to ditch politics as usual. This is not a game, there are real lives at stake here. I can't even begin to tell you how detrimental the last two elections have been to me personally. I am paying for the double dipping wishy washy failures of my own party to oppose the Republican agenda to take my earnings and my dignity. It has cost me and it has cost my family in a big way. If the powers that be can't understand that, and there is no reason to believe that they do, they need to be fired.

Draft Howard Dean
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home