Tuesday, May 11, 2004

EFFECTIVENESS

"Needless to say, if I felt I could not be effective, I'd resign in a minute. I would not resign simply because people try to make a political issue out of it."

Ummm...

Did not know about that darn plane until it actually hit the Pentagon?

Did not know pre-war intelligence was bogus?

Failure to stabilize Afghanistan.

indefinitely tied the military to a country that never was a threat.

Less competent than Saddaam about getting the lights on

Utter failure to establish proper logistics for success

Neglected to provide employees with drinking water, bullets,
body armor and armored Humvees

Mail delivery worse than during WWII

What kind of liberation is it when children are raped by their incarcerating?

Don, I cannot even begin to imagine what would happen if you weren't effective.




|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home