Saturday, October 28, 2006

Burns Gets Another Push Poll

I was electronically push polled not once, but twice today by this phoney front group out of Ohio that calls themselves Common Sense Montana.

Would I vote for Burns or Tester?

Tester would Raise my taxes.

Did I think that foreign terrorists deserved the same rights and priveleges as American citizens?

Tester would give them all my rights.

Am I pro life?

Jon Tester supports taxpayer funded abortions and performs partial birth abortions for sport while he's stealing your guns for the U.N
.

Did I think that marriage should be between a man and a woman?

Every centient being on this planet instinctively knows that marriage should be between a cat and the person who operates the can opener unless there is a clown involved then it gets complicated
.

The robocaller can no longer hide it's utter disdain for me and asks if I will vote for Burns or Tester.

I think that I finally understand how Conrad almost caught up to Jon in the polls last week.

What everyone needs to know about push polls
.
|