Thursday, June 09, 2005

Movie Tag

It's going around! I caught it from the wickedly playful Riggsveda who has shown me a lot of quiet encouragement and inspiration , so I'll play along.

Total Number of Films Owned: 60-100

Last Film Bought:
There was a sale on used and although it was picked over and all VHS, I got "Hello Dolly", "Ovadis", "Vertigo", "Dream a Little Dream", "Harry Potter",and "Lord of the Rings pt3".


Last Film Watched: I cheated and checked eRobin's post to see if the kiddie shows like "Sesame Street, Sing Yourself Silly " or "Big Bird's Favorite Party Games" (take that Mullah Dobson!) were listed and they weren't, so I'll say "Mission to Mars".

Five Favorite Films That I Watch Frequently or That Mean A Lot To Me:
"Wizard of Oz", "Labrynth", "Dune", "Star Wars", and "The Birdcage". Other movies I've seen at least a dozen times and would gladly watch at least a dozen more include "Yours, Mine and Ours", "Murphy's Romance", "Cocoon", "Thunderheart","Men in Black" and "Matrix".

I'll add a category before I pass this on to Pansypoo, Gordon, and Patia.

Movie you would most like to see again if you could find it:
"The Muppet Movie" the original one where Kermit sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow:.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home