Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Noticed

I noticed that two more soldiers died after I posted yesterday morning. Did you notice the Dead American Soldier Tally had reached 1728?

I was visiting with a young friend yesterday abouthis friend who was killed in the Iraq war and I said that one-thousand, seven hundred and twenty-six soldiers had already died for what?

He told me that wasn't too bad for war and that the number who died in the Civil War...

I asked him if it made a difference that Bush lied about the whole thing.

He told me he didn't believe that and he left.

I wish that Dana Millbank would quit laughing about all those dead and injured people long enough to explain why we don't need to draw attention to any hearings about the Downing Street Memo?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home