Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Curiosity

I don't expect much of an impact from those plumetting poll numbers, they are already pretty close to ground level anyway, and the number of dead American soldiers in his hyped up war is at 1744, only 32 short of 1776.

I said it before, but I'm still not aware of any public relations campaign by the insurgents or Osama Bin Laden. Wiffle boy and his balogna bats would do well to ask themselves why they think the others are dying to win while we won't be sold.

I don't have any stoner friends to light up a fattie and laugh it off with, so I won't be interrupting my regularly scheduled life to watch the Wiffle boy pretend to be a real leader.

What about you, are you going to take time out of your red alert preparations long enough to catch the circus?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home