Saturday, February 05, 2005

Do You Ever Wonder?

Why all those people who haven't been able to save or invest in anything keep saying that they can do a better job with their money than the government can?

Think about it, if 6.25% of their income is deducted for their Social Security contribution, What have they done with the other 93.75% of their money?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home