Monday, February 21, 2005

Coffin Commodities

Up by four.

Yes I am ticked off. How many families have to go through this because their government knowingly lied to them and continues to lie to them?

I see the people who are comming from and going to Iraq often enough to know they are not monsters and they are not stupid, either. Every single one of them that I have spoken to genuinely believes they are there to do a good thing.

I loathe the lies that took them and keeps them there.

I detest the helplessness I feel when I see their children and their families around town. The only thing I can ever say is that I am sorry and that I hope they can stay safe.

That's not even adequate, but I would not want to hurt the feelings of the ones most likely to pay the price.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home